BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I know....

I know I shouldn't, and I know once I started, I will find it hard to stop..it is the Tears..I'm controlling, distracting myself to do some other stuffs (Not STUDYING) so that the rush will fade. =(

I know I shouldn't, TIME passes and yet I haven't recover. I blame myself for being weak and fragile, for being the Emo Queen always. A friend said this type of emo can be considered as chronic. =/

I know I shouldn't, I should have controlled my mind and let go. Sometimes it is just HARD for me to forget. Wish that I can shut down the negative parts. =(
Maybe this will just surprise friends around me as I look more cheerful and "normal" recently. With the jokes and lame around with them, I am "perfectly" fine out there. Yes, I am. When it all comes to myself, NO, I'm not. Sorry I'm babbling like an idiot. Sorry for those who always bear with my sick attitudes. Without you guys, I can't imagine how am I now. Those hanging out and meeting up moments save me from throwing myself into the bad "flash-backs".

I know I shouldn't, shouldn't always portray the "always-emo-annoying-attitude" to people around me (I tend to do this on facebook =/). I know I shouldn't, shouldn't always stuck and rip myself with all the scars and lies. 

Life without YOU IS not easy, but life with YOU WAS too dramatic till I can no longer stand and hold on and even breathe.=''(
Sometimes it is just hard, but thanks to Shin Hui, it is true that those times would be meaningless if life is easy.

Stop babbling...=/


0 comments: