BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

News

I am getting better, I hope I will. But the news I've just received is depressing me. Another break up. =(

It was never expected for them, they look so sweet with each other and been together for such a long time. It makes me realize that it is not about TIME, we never know whether a couple can last till the end or not except themselves. Who says that the bird lovers who have been together for 10years cannot end with breaking up? and who says that those who have coupled for less than a year or even months cannot get married?

She was the one who gave me comfort during my worst period and I never want her to have the same situation like me. Too many break ups for this year around me, too many sad stories, too many scars and too many tears. Even a friend who hasn't experience love told me that all the things she sees and listens are discouraging her. Sorry girl, but do believe in Love. It makes us (at least for me) to grow and learn many lessons. I want to choose to believe that there are still hope and faith in love like those I've seen around me.

Deep inside I still hope the two can solve those problems and reunite. I know I'm just an outsider and know nothing about their problems. But what I see is the two who loves each other being torn apart by views and external factors. Maybe it is just my little wish.

Wasting my time all the day just sleeping.>.<..the headache is getting better after popping in the commonest pill-Panadol..or should I say Paracetamol as a future pharmacist?>.<

Girl, I hope you can stay strong. Like what you've told me, it is okay to fall and be sad but make sure that you stand and be alive after that. I do need that as well. <3

For those who are reading this, appreciate the one you have and cherish him/her. For those who are under crisis, talk to the one and hopefully solve the problems together. For those who had just lost their directions (like me?), STAY STRONG always. Leaf needs to be strong too.=/






0 comments: