BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year


It’s almost 2.30am and I’m blogging here..sh*t…

Maybe this will be a simple and short one since I already written a long one in Chinese.

Honestly, I’m very disappointed..of what I’ve got (which is nothing) after I purposely did something . Maybe I should really give up since so many temptations around YOU and your fragility, uncertainty and effortless actions …=(..I should say..I’m just a fool…

It’s towards the end of 2010..I’m here to wish all of my friends and family-HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance. Wishing it early as I probably won’t be this “passionate” to write out something during that time due to the haven’t-finish-revision for coming class tests. Therefore-Happy New Year 2011.=)

A new year, A new life. A brand new start..hopefully.

0 comments: