BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New semester begins


It is my second week of semester 5 in IMU. I feel down today, losing energy and passion to do things especially in revision. I’m very impress of those friends who can keep up their spirit to do the pre-reading and post-reading for every lectures. I’m accumulating even it is only week 2. Sounds bad..>.<
Don’t feel like doing anything today. All the words that go into brain never stay. For the first time since I came back here, I feel emo. I have tried to be more ‘smiley” and it worked for past week. Today the spell isn’t working on me and I just hope this feeling will fade when I wake up tomorrow. There are still bunch of things to do.>.<
Did promise myself that this should be a cheerful blog since my Chinese blog is much more emo. Trying to find a balance and find back myself.  There are still bigger things outside the world and I know that I have many great friends around me who are willing to hold me when I drown into sorrow.
We were mentally being stressed up by those briefings with our dean and coordinator. At least I was. They repetitively brought up the issues of pass marks and CMA (cumulative average mark).  They stressed us up reminded us that our life will be very hard in Glasgow if we do not put more effort in academic now. The more depressing one was we might need to re-take our IELTS if new policy is being enforced. Praying hard that we don’t need to go through it again.>.<
I’m writing here instead of revising my lectures. Not in the mood today for everything. Wanted to throw myself to bed but was not able to fall asleep just now.
Please, I’m hoping that my menstrual cramp won’t get worst.
And I’m hoping that tomorrow my world shines brighter.
p/s:Thanks to those who lend me their ears and gave me comfort during my worst time. *hugs*

0 comments: