BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Toleration

Have been complaining wee too much recently, till a stage that I got too annoyed and posted a status on fb. Those who knew what happened knew I was indirectly (or directly?) blaming a person. =X
Felt bad to complaint too much, found myself very annoying and grumpy. There were certain days when I tweet-ed many emotional words (mostly with anger). I was pissed off by the attitude.=(. Grateful enough to have a housemate to bear with my grumbles recently. Glad that I am much better now even though the task is not fully settled yet.

Since I have choose to post that status , I should take the consequences of it. Colleagues knew about me got so mad about the person and somehow the person knew it. (Maybe I was really behaving really obvious for last week =X). The atmosphere between me and the person somehow got awkward last week, as I got too tense up and speechless. Well, the storm within myself has ended and now I feel like I am the bad one.=(.  Still, the unsettled work needs to be done by Myself and changing my attitude did help me in facing this. 

In less than 1 month's time I will be ending my prp. Towards the end and yet I have caused this issue. Thinking whether I am the one who was really bad to put a blame on the person but bearing all these with sudden push and expectations as though as I am the sole person doing all these was depressing. Struggling emotionally. What said was said, I couldn't care more. (Really?=/)

Babbling here just to express.

Off to bed.


0 comments: