BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

System down



The stress level exceed my usual threshold, hence a post here.

Have been wondering for a question since I took over current department for long: how the system and applications have been working in past?  It really upset me recently after I realized how the system USED to work and how it is NOT for now since recent years. What is the point if I keep on pushing for the proper system/workflow while the rest have been comfortably escaped from the “Should-do” part? The frustration haunted me since then. What drove me more annoyed is the ignorance of some groups whom just issues statement or reminder without enforcing the proper system.

I deal mostly with documentation daily. It did make me feel like losing a role in such system when I have no power to control the superior ones to follow those simple procedures. In the end, same question again, what is my stand and what is the point if I work hard to push all these while other parties sometimes follow and most of the times did not?

*No point to raise this issue to higher authority as I foresee the reply already”

I.am.stuck. I could be ignorant and just let go. But this would not be the way I want.
Psychological instability leads to reduced efficiency. Great *sarcastically”

Proper System/Work flow? Nah….

0 comments: