BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Leaving

Last post before leaving Malaysia , before  leaving my beloved hometown-Kuantan and my home sweet home. Here I come Glasgow!

Honestly I am not that homesick before departure as others,  kinda looking forward to the brand new life there. Always remind myself that this is a rare opportunity for me to fly to another country with diverse difference compare to Malaysia.

Finally finished packing my luggage, was annoyed and got frustrated from packing and repacking for Many times due to the luggage limit. Pathetic 20kg. =(. Cracked my head for throwing transferring out many stuff. How nice for others who have 40kg allowance. In the end, my luggage is….still Overweight!!!=.=…gave up in reducing load. Will see how much the airport will charge me, an alternative solution is to post those extra weights by courier service. (It’s still expensive even by postage >.<)

Gonna miss my family, my warm bed, my besties and friends.  Gonna miss Malaysian food as well even though I can’t stand the spiciness. =P

Being in a new environment with different cultural backgrounds and weather is going to be new challenge for me. May God bless all of us to pass through our academic and able to blend in well later.  Knowing that my coming semester will be super hectic and there will be a huge gap in terms of syllabus compare to what we’ve learnt in IMU,  I need to have stronger determination in order to be more self-disciplined and motivated.  My grades have been “deteriorating” from time to time. =S

Being out there means I get to experience the four seasons and “moody” weather. Hopefully those coming rainy days wouldn’t put me into down and emotional state. (Seasonal affective disorder? =X)

A year can change a lot of things i.e. perspectives, thinking, habits, and senses.  A year can also make many things stronger i.e.  the bonds between family and friends, the dependence and maybe my own faith. I will definitely feel different if I read this back after some time. Promise myself to update more often from now onwards.

Going to depart at early morning later (5 more hours to go), maybe I will just stay awake to “reminiscent” the scent and the warmth of my home. (Sounds crazy)


Till here then. I will MISS all of you (you know who you are =) ). *hugs*

0 comments: