BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nervous(part 2)

Maybe I should explain why am I uploading all these picture and why am I nervous.I'm currently waiting for my end of semester(eos) result.freaking scare now and forcing myself to do something till the result is out.It should be out at 4pm and it's almost 5pm now.What an efficient and systematic university system I have.>.<

Guess I'll continue upload photos until I get news.Praying hard that I can pass all subjects.Totally screwed up in my first paper-Pharmacy Practice.=(

More pictures of food are coming just because I'm nervous??sounds ridiculous and yet I'm doing it.>.<

So...pictures pictures!!



a dessert from TGI-yummy and sweet


Just tried them recently at Snowflake ^^

My first food when I came back hometown(kuantan) after eos,taste nice especially when I did not eat "Tau Fo Fa" for such a long time ^^

0 comments: